New for 2017!
Get $100 OFF your registration to the 2017 Hot Firm & A/E Industry Awards Conference if your firm applies for the Best Firms To Work For Award as well as The Hot Firm List and/or Marketing Excellence Awards
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top architecture, structural engineering, civil engineering, environmental, and multidiscipline firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Participating in the award process is an effective and efficient way to gain employee insight. All participating firms receive a summary report of their employees’ survey responses and a report containing valuable benchmarking data from all firms in a given category.
New categories for 2017. This ranking will recognize the firms in the AEC industry in the following sub-markets/disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Services
- Landscape Architecture and Planning
- Multi-Discipline (Architecture, engineering, and related services)
- Structural Engineering
Winners are based on a combined score from the Corporate Survey and the Employee Survey.
Awards will be conferred at the Hot Firm & A/E Industry Awards Conference on September 21-23, 2017 in Seattle, Washington.
Entry Requirements (applicants must meet all of the following requirements):
- Firms must have a minimum of 10 full-time employees; at least 5 of whom are design or engineering professionals.
- Firms must complete every question marked with an asterisk (*) on this survey (the “Corporate Survey”).
- Selected categories must represent a substantial part of the firm’s overall business.
- For firms with 50 EMPLOYEES OR MORE, a minimum of 40% of the firm’s staff must complete the Employee Survey
- For firms with LESS THAN 50 EMPLOYEES, a minimum of 60% of the firm’s staff must complete the Employee Survey
- March 1st, 2017 – Early Bird Entry Period ends and regular prices kick in
- May 1, 2017 – Corporate and Employee Survey Deadline
- May 31, 2017 – Winners Notified
- September 21-22, 2017 – Awards Conferred – 2017 Hot Firm and A/E Industry Awards Conference, Seattle, Washington
Your firm’s entry fee also will entitle you to a summary of your firm’s Employee Survey results. This will be distributed via e-mail to the primary contact in August 2017.
Privacy: Zweig Group will not, under any circumstances, disclose the names of firms that apply and do not make the list of winners.
Questions? We encourage you to contact us if you have questions or concerns about the data, privacy, or process. Please contact Kyle Ahern at email@example.com or (479) 435-6519 or (800) 466-6275