Registration for the 2018 Marketing Excellence Awards is now open!
Zweig Group’s Marketing Excellence Awards recognize outstanding and effective marketing in our industry.
- Social Media– FB, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Also, includes blog posts and podcasts
- Holiday– Any type of holiday card, e-card or holiday greeting.
- Special Event-. Marketing produced for a one-time event (i.e., Charity events, Anniversary celebrations, Office Open House, Community events, rebranding celebration, etc.). Entry will consist of event proof (i.e., pictures) and all marketing materials used to promote the event.
- Internal Marketing– Campaign designed to increase communication and collaboration within a firm or division.
- External Newsletter– A newsletter conceived and created by your firm, with content developed internally, intended for external distribution. The intended audience for this newsletter are clients and potential clients, teaming partners, peers, local business press and other interested parties.
- Integrated Marketing– Campaign including both printed and digital methods of distribution, including emails, direct mailing, display ads, banner ads on a third-party website, and other components that takes place over an extended period of time to promote brand awareness of your firm.
- Proposal Presentation Marketing– Item(s) that were used in support of winning a project. Materials can include anything that was used to win a project including; qualification packages, proposals, presentations, interview tools, leave-behinds, or other pieces that contributed to the total effort.
- WEBSITE A public website that either promotes your firm or has been launched by your firm for a specific project.
Step 1: Register your firm online and pay the application fee for each category that you will be entering.
Step 2: Complete the short survey. There will be a short survey to get some demographic data
Step 3: Fill out the information Sheet. This information sheet is will give us some details and background information on your marketing campaign. Information packages will be sent in January.
Step 4: Send in your entry or entries. Send in the information sheet as well as the material used in the marketing campaign. Each firm should send in at least two copies of each entry to be used in judging.
Step 5: Evaluation Each entry will be evaluated by judges from Zweig Group. Winners from each category will be chosen and notified that they won.
Step 6: Register for the Hot Firm and A/E Industry Awards Conference.
Results: The winners will be notified in June. The final ranking will be announced before the Hot Firm and A/E Industry Awards Conference.
View This Year’s Winners!
- May 1st, 2018- Entries must be sent to Zweig Group or postmarked and in the mail
- June 2017- Winners notified
Winners will receive awards at The 2018 Hot Firm and A/E Industry Awards Conference and be featured in The Zweig Letter, Zweig Group press releases, and promoted through Zweig Group’s other marketing channels.